We are so excited to join the Providence Flea Market this Sunday, November 29, from 11 AM – 3 PM. For folks who love to shop local for holiday gift-giving, we will have our Roger Williams Park art, coloring books, and calendars for sale.
The Flea has moved to the safe, indoor-outdoor space of the Farm Fresh RI Market Hall, and this Sunday we will be the Flea’s featured non-profit! You can shop local and shop safely for the holidays in this amazing COVID-safe venue:
- Custom-built Market Hall with premium filtered ventilation system
- High ceilings wide hallways that ensure COVID-19 distancing
- Overhead fans, fresh air intake systems
- Oversized, glass overhead doors that open for ventilation and maximum natural light
- Touchless bathroom amenities
- Convenient and plentiful off-street lot parking for vendors and shoppers
- Conveniently located (10 Sims Ave & Kinsley) near the Steelyard and behind WaterFire Arts Center
Come visit early before we sell out: supplies are limited. See you there!