Join the Roger Williams Park Conservancy for a full day of activities in Roger Williams Park, including:
- FREE ADMISSION ALL DAY at the RWP Roger Williams Park Botanical Center and Museum of Natural History and Cormack Planetarium
- 11 am – 3 pm: Pop Up Providence Flea and PVD Food Truck Events at the Dalrymple Boathouse lawn. Joe’s Backyard Band will provide a free concert on the lawn at 1 pm.
- 9 am: Yoga at the Temple to Music
- 10 am: Christopher Ackley, Member of the Roger Williams Park Conservancy Board of Directors, will lead a Jane’s Walk. The walk will describe some of the history, venues, sculpture, and landscape of the Park and engage participants in a lively discussion: Many parks, like Roger Williams Park, were created over a century ago. How do we care for these spaces today? How do we preserve the best of the past while meeting the needs of the future?
- Noon – 4 pm: FREE TENNIS COURT RENTAL at SPOT Clay Court Tennis at the Todd Morsilli Center in Roger Williams Park
- 1 pm – 2pm: Free Tennis Lessons at SPOT Clay Court Tennis at the Todd Morsilli Center in Roger Williams Park
- 2 pm: Guided Trail Walk