July – August Shows are:
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday at 1:00pm
Tickets for non-Museum Members (ages 4+) must be purchased ONLINE HERE
Museum Members may register for free admission, find out more about Museum Membership HERE
Located in the Museum of Natural History, the Planetarium is a dome theater with a Zeiss projector that casts images of stars, planets and constellations to simulate the night sky. Planetarium show tickets must be purchased online. During July and August, Planetarium shows are Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday at 1pm. Check our calendar of events for more show offerings.
- Show lasts approximately 30 minutes. The Planetarium is only open during showtime. Private Planetarium shows and field trip programs are available. Please contact the Museum to learn more.
- Planetarium show tickets must be purchased online.
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the show start time to check-in for the Planetarium show. For safety reasons, Planetarium show ticketholders are not permitted to enter the Planetarium once the show has begun.
- Children must be age 4 and older to enter the Planetarium.
- Capacity is reduced and hand sanitizer units were installed.