- This event has passed.
Saturdays & Sundays @ 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Located in the Museum of Natural History, the planetarium is a dome theater with a Zeiss projector that casts images of stars, planets and constellations to simulate the night sky. Planetarium show tickets must be purchased online using our online ticketing system. Museum admission does not include the Planetarium. Building renovations and system improvements are starting in April 2023. Please be patient during construction. Please note: there are no planetarium shows April 8-24 due to building work.
- Show lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- Planetarium show tickets MUST be purchased online.
- Show offering subject to change.
- For safety reasons, planetarium show ticket holders are not permitted to enter the Planetarium once the show has begun. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the show start time to check-in for the Planetarium show.
- Children must be age 4 and older to enter the Planetarium. Children age 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult to enter the Planetarium.
Cost is $3.00 per person, which includes admission to the Museum. Space is limited, so early arrival to purchase tickets is recommended. Shows last approximately 35 minutes. The planetarium is only open during showtimes. Please note: Entry to the planetarium is not permitted once the show has begun. Children under age 4 are not permitted in the planetarium.
Questions about this event? Contact the Museum at (401) 680-7221 or email [email protected].